Get REAL Australian Eco Wool when you buy sheepskin rugs at Chocolate Yoga!
- Get REAL Australian Eco Wool when you buy a single sheepskin rug from Chocolate Yoga!
- Luxurious rug with pile averaging between 5cm and 7.5cm in length.
- These are the highest quality single sheepskin rugs available.
How are our sheepskins made?
Our environmentally friendly single sheepskin rugs are made using an all natural tanning process; no harsh chemicals like arsenic & formaldehyde used. The sheepskins are expertly trimmed, machined & washed & left to dry in the sun. The tanned fleece is then combed over & over by hand & finally polished to enhance the natural lustre of the sheep’s wool. The finished rug takes over 25 stages, expertly carried out by skilled hands.
Our single sheepskin rugs are not bleached! Natural Ivory coloured long wool rugs are not bleached in the way that fabrics are bleached to achieve a white colour, although the tanning process can have a whitening effect on the wool fibres.
Why buy sheepskin?
Yogi Bhajan recommended using a sheepskin for meditation as it creates insulation between the yogi and the magnetic pull of the earth. Many people experience deeper states of connection to their higher self and the universe while using a sheepskin. Try for yourself and see…
- Made exclusively from Australian sheepskins
- Our eco single sheepskin rugs are environmentally friendly using an all natural tanning process; no harsh chemicals like arsenic & formaldehyde used
- These rugs are long lasting and a pleasure to own. Ideal for your yoga and meditation practice! But also perfect for simply mooching on and feeling ultra yummy.
We are excited to introduce to our online shop these beautiful superior quality environmentally friendly sheepskins – Don’t miss out, get yours today!